DIY hybrid build?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougStar

Well Known Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
I have had this plan for some time now? and I have 90% of what I'll need to do it?? here are some pics
And the plan??20200612_095417.jpg
I bent the chassis (losi 5b) a while back and I just held on to it ??
20200612_095908.jpg
And with the twin and SX5 builds
I have a ? ton of spares begging to be used??
20200612_100904.jpg
And I have a zen 32 to get it going??. What do I need losi front end and a tank and a radio tray of sorts? not sure if I'll use a losi or hpi or a combo of both?‍♂️. This is a long term plan so don't go and hound me about what the fek is happening ???

I have had this plan for some time now? and I have 90% of what I'll need to do it?? here are some pics
And the plan??View attachment 59974
I bent the chassis (losi 5b) a while back and I just held on to it ??
View attachment 59975
And with the twin and SX5 builds
I have a ? ton of spares begging to be used??
View attachment 59976
And I have a zen 32 to get it going??. What do I need losi front end and a tank and a radio tray of sorts? not sure if I'll use a losi or hpi or a combo of both?‍♂️. This is a long term plan so don't go and hound me about what the fek is happening ???
Can't wait to see the turnout of this one ?

Basically from the front of the engine forward is mostly all losi, engine back is hpi.

This will be a good build. A really nice reed would scoot

Basically from the front of the engine forward is mostly all losi, engine back is hpi.

This will be a good build. A really nice reed would scoot
A reed would be great ? maybe I could always slap me reed in there??
Mounting a throttle servo will be the trick? and looking at it I don't think a losi 5b tray will fit .......I may have to get real creative ?? with where the battery goes??‍♂️

This is your typical hybrid. Should have no issues fitting a standard 5ive-t or 5ive-b tray. Your baja chassis plate is to far forward

Screenshot_20200611-200910_Facebook.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks