Do I just have bad luck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadrashracing

It seems everytime I take my buggy out before the weekend to get read something always seems to go wrong, a few weeks a gear stripped a few times before that the motor blew, no a little part of the recoil broke, I never had this problem with the smaller r/cs.:no:

some people seem to have a few more failures than other. keep up grading, sooner or later it ll be rock solid and able to take pretty much anything you throw at it. lol

It seems everytime I take my buggy out before the weekend to get read something always seems to go wrong, a few weeks a gear stripped a few times before that the motor blew, no a little part of the recoil broke, I never had this problem with the smaller r/cs.:no:

The HPI's are very tough, but you have to remember the weight difference. As long as you don't crash, they do VERY well. I have an Outerwares on the re-coil & have never had a recoil problem. The engine failure had to be due to dirt getting in, also solved with outerwares, or must have been carb. adjustment. Stripped gears is a normal RC thing from almost any brand that has plastic gears somewhere. Like was already said. Keep repairing & learning & the day will come you have 0 issues in several tanks of fuel.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks