DBXL 2.0 Do you follow the recommended Vehicle Maintenance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epoweredrc

So i was looking over the manual for the DBXL 2.0 and noticed the Vehicle Maintenance list they have.
do most people do it just when they say so?
seems like your checking things out as much or more then driving it.
Sure I normally just randomly check screws and servos and such on my current fleet of trucks and on my Planes and all also but wow.
I never expected to see so much on this truck they say to check out and little time on it to.
More maintenance then even my Glow/nitro helicopter had.
normally just check many sure no screws are backing out , check fuel lines and such.

I am sure they are some who just run these things and run them until something breaks then they check them over while repairing them.

Thanks

Every run I'll go over screws and the car gets a once over. Shocks and diffs usually get a yearly rebuild unless their leaking then sooner.
Thanks for the reply, so do you pull the cover and check the clutch and stuff like that? i think it said every 6 tanks or something. I understand checking stuff but some of the recommended stuff seemed over kill.

Well got me a gas can today just for the truck and mixed my oil WOW that is a TON of oil for these things 25:1 I always ran 30:1 or 40:1 in my plane engines. guess these things just need that much more oil.

unless something goes wrong i would just inspect frequently. i don't even check my screws. check your clutch every 10 hours? less? same with shocks. you should be able to see if something's wrong and catch it if you look and poke throughly. always do 25:1 you might get engine damage otherwise.

unless something goes wrong i would just inspect frequently. i don't even check my screws. check your clutch every 10 hours? less? same with shocks. you should be able to see if something's wrong and catch it if you look and poke throughly. always do 25:1 you might get engine damage otherwise.
Been running 40 to 1 for years in everything I own 2 stroke, to date I've never seized an engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks