Do you think im addicted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperera

Its 6am on a saturday morining, Rossco is coming down for a weekend of bashing and im so excited I cant sleep! Even though I went to bed quick late thanks to the Cricket.

Ah life is wonderful.:clown:

Police are just as much a pain over there - Stuart Highway was unlimited, now in the middle of nowhere, it's got a speed limit 100km out of Darwin where there's stuff all apart from kangaroos, wallabies and road trains!!
Do you have a 'CSO711' over there? :clown::clown:

true that, had an awesome weekend with Rossco, I plan to not grow up in a hurry, anyone thinks im too old to be doing what im doing (in-laws) I just tell em I enjoy it and it keeps me out of trouble.

some nice sayings spesh urs renbar, LOVE IT!

ill have to get some pics up, I think there's one of it flying into Rossco's son as I got crossed up and flew straight into him without even hitting the ground. i felt so bar but no injury.

might make an interesting photo though!

I don't plan on growing up any decade soon:clown:

Had a blast on the weekend and only sustained minor damage......banana'd shock shaft....bent front axle....easy fix.

The BMX track was awesome.....could have stayed there all day if I had no damage..

yeah I saw you having a ball, I was too nervous to go hard, new pipe and all LOL. i promise Ill go harder next time, plus that d*ck head with the bike who thought he owned the joint really pissed me off.

we will go back later in the day next time and hope for no one to be there.

I went out again after you left to the school and ran a tank, diff gear has come loose so ill be pulling the back end out tonight, other than that all is well.

yeah I saw you having a ball, I was too nervous to go hard, new pipe and all LOL. i promise Ill go harder next time, plus that d*ck head with the bike who thought he owned the joint really pissed me off.

we will go back later in the day next time and hope for no one to be there.

I went out again after you left to the school and ran a tank, diff gear has come loose so ill be pulling the back end out tonight, other than that all is well.

Next time get a pair of overalls on & tell him to fook off cos you closing the track for maintenance :clown::clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks