Does anyone know this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoviman

Before I do too much research I was wondering if anybody out there knows what brand of 4s Lipos will fit in my SBR? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Tbh it's not about brand but size of said lìpos....?....i run turnigy blues....turnigy nanotecs....or zippys.....?....u need to obv buy lipos what fit in the boxes on the sbr?
That’s the truth. It’s going to be one of my next. That would be an advantageous thing to do.

First off are you wanting to run 8s?
I don’t own the sbr but from what I can find Out is you can use x2 reaction 3s lipos so this gives a total size once you stack two together of
  • Length: 5.47 in (139mm)
  • Width: 1.85 in (47mm)
  • Height: 2.75 in (70mm) 35mm each
So if you can find 4s packs with these dimensions should work fine.
As I don’t own the sbr yet you will know if there is any more room length,width or height wise as some soft case larger mah lipos can be longer.
For instance my traxxas udr fits standard racing size 4s hard case lipos perfectly but it still has 2+ inches left length ways.

Hope this helps ?

If you can get dimensions of the battery compartment I will happily help try and find some lipos bud?

Last edited:
I don’t own the sbr but from what I can find Out is you can use x2 reaction 3s lipos so this gives a total size once you stack two together of
As I don’t own the sbr yet you will know if there is any more room length,width or height wise as some soft case larger mah lipos can be longer.
For instance my traxxas udr fits standard racing size 4s hard case lipos perfectly but it still has 2+ inches left length ways.

Hope this helps ?

If you can get dimensions of the battery compartment I will happily help try and find some lipos bud?
I appreciate the offer jimbo1 I think that I can take it from here. I’ve got a couple of weeks until payday so I don’t mind to look ?!!

Hope this helps ?

And to answer the original question yes I would like to run 8s. Since I’m hopefully getting a UDR in the future I should get two 4s Lipos that’ll fit in both.

Last edited:

Hope this helps ?

Off topic..but did u still want this darksoul duel servo mount??....

as I was searching... out of eBay spare part offer

OS251080 Losi Battery Tray for Super Rock Rey

Genuine Losi spare/option part.

internal dimensions:

Lengh: 152mm
Width: 52mm
High: 105mm
I think the super rock Ray has a larger compartment. I have a Super baja ray 1.0 and I can't find and 4s batteries that will fit. The Super Rock Ray has a bottom access door that adds room.
Does anyone have some insight on 4s lipos that will fit in the SBR 1.0? Yes I'm trying to run 8s.

Thanks in advanced

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks