Does Anyone Make 5 Spoke Wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulstice

I'm looking for a wheel set for an FG sedan that looks close to correct for a Mclaren F1, or Mclaren F1 GTR. The F1 has five spoke arrangement with a slit down each spoke. The F1 GTR is five spoke and flat.

If you know of any manufacturers that makes wheels close to this please let me know.

if nothing suits your fancy. Dave at Lethal RC will cut custom rims for you.

Dave doesn't visit LSF but hes a sponosor over on HBF. you can hit him up there. Tell him Timmahh said to get ahold of him.

we were actually discussing F1 and Sedan rims for you FG/Harm/Laut/R5 runners just last week. and i actually mentioned to him, he may want to look at doing a run of the F1 specific rims.

Leave what out you tit, you gave him a link to truck wheels, he'd have been well happy if he'd bought them and found out they don't fit. If you're going to give advice, make sure you know what you're talking about.

:w00t:
Leave what out you tit, you gave him a link to truck wheels, he'd have been well happy if he'd bought them and found out they don't fit. If you're going to give advice, make sure you know what you're talking about.

No need for that........:w00t:

Like I said, how happy would he have been had they turned up wrong? There are too many experts on forums like this, If you know something is right then advise, if not learn from others.

BTW Every day is a school day!

Like I said, how happy would he have been had they turned up wrong? There are too many experts on forums like this, If you know something is right then advise, if not learn from others.

BTW Every day is a school day!

Glade you have chilled a bit now, that some good advise about advise mate, lol....

Listen when I posted that link which was a long time a go....

They were the only 5 spoke wheels out there at the time and it was up to him if he wanted them or not.... it describes on Hobbytech what type of wheel they are, and what there for so I'm sure he can read and by the sounds of it he has it sorted now, down to this link......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks