Getting into LARGE scale!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WunShot

So I'm ready to add the biggun to the group. Until very recently My sight was on Kraton 8s and XMaxx then started looking at Outkast. Now Losi was brought into the convo with the DBXL E 2.0 and I thought that's it this is the one and now seeing Super Baja Rey! Needless to say the longer I delay the harder the choices (due to more options). I just joined and will be scouring the forum but thought why not throw this out and see if anyone wanted to offer sage (experienced) advice.

Wow, excellent choices, and none of that stinky loud gas engine stuff.

The guys here will be full of great advice soon, just don't accept any pictures via PM.

Welcome.

Sorry this is mainly a gas forum? Just found it at work haven't been too far into it🤦‍♂️. Yea not sure my hobby and time is ready to get into gas rc's they're bad ass but I'm not there.... yet.

As far as budget the DBXL is at the top of what Id want to spend, given I want room for repairs, spares, upgrades...

Sorry this is mainly a gas forum? Just found it at work haven't been too far into it🤦‍♂️. Yea not sure my hobby and time is ready to get into gas rc's they're bad ass but I'm not there.... yet.

As far as budget the DBXL is at the top of what Id want to spend, given I want room for repairs, spares, upgrades...
I’d search the Facebook and eBay for a used dbxle 2.0 you may be able to find a guy that wants to sell his with batteries and all

Welcome to the forum 👍🏻 down side to electric is 15 min run unless you have X2 sets of batteries 🤔 dbxle or the rock rey.......if I had to choose 👍🏻

The guys here will be full of great advice soon, just don't accept any pictures via PM.

Welcome.
So a bit like the gem of wisdom you just parted with🤔

Welcome.
Ignore moliver he's just the troll that lives under the bridge here. He's full of useless information

And wheres this mcd and losi 5b? Did you trade them in for a prius?

I would say go for the xmaxx, it’s a big truck and is crazy durable. The great part is that it is light and with the right gearing it is fast, while not overheating (18-20/50). I use venom 10500 and they last as long as a tank in a 5th (mabe longer). I’ll post sum pics of mine later.

Welcome.
So I'm ready to add the biggun to the group. Until very recently My sight was on Kraton 8s and XMaxx then started looking at Outkast. Now Losi was brought into the convo with the DBXL E 2.0 and I thought that's it this is the one and now seeing Super Baja Rey! Needless to say the longer I delay the harder the choices (due to more options). I just joined and will be scouring the forum but thought why not throw this out and see if anyone wanted to offer sage (experienced) advice.
Welcome, I’d just get a DBXLe out of the choices you have. It would be good prep if you ever wanted to move to shining light of 2 stroke. 🤣

Definitely ignore Moliver he’ll only only try to sell you someone else’s stuff at a profit to him. His avatar is totally fitting.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks