DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You boys hear the CDC steeped on their peepee's again? They released a statement that the masks people are wearing will not help with smoke inhalation from the forest fires ? but keep them on cause they will protect you from a virus ?
EXACTLY!...?
if ..by now...u? still? beLIEve?this utter bullshit?u ?r?a?totally?brainwashed????????????
no ifs or buts...total bunch of ??????

its real but not a killer pandemic?...its this years slighty worse then last years flu...imo of course?...fek me i had a runny nose and cough past wk.....still got cough now.....have i got covid .?...fekin flu imo as all the symptoms of it Could mean u/i got feking anything ?.....

For the last 2 weeks I got about 12 guys in my crew that out of nowhere had a couple symptoms and were made to leave the site and test for covid. All tested positive.
The covid is real ,we had 340 deaths of it in our county & 1000;s affected!
Most cases were caused by private get togethers ,like backyard parties & BBQ!
No ones debating weather it's real or not, just the gross overreaction because of it. I can understand 12 guy get sick at once send them home, makes total sense. Need to keep your workers safe, and the job going, and mitigate liability to the company. My former employer would send us home if we came in and they thought we were too sick, which I agreed with because I have kids, in daycare, that get sick enough from the other kids. Which in turn means I have to take off of work to watch sick kids.
This is the point I am making, amd you can go to the CDC website and go through the stats and see the actual covid death numbers, not death with covid and another illness. The fact that, because of a virus, that a healthy individual has less that 1% of dying from, weve crippled a thriving economy, shut down thousands of businesses, given all governmental power to governors (some of whom refuse to work with state representatives) and put a state of panic into the average person is ludicrous.

They need to make it a 60 year old plus take precautions, everyone else can get back to work. We poop down our economy over a bunch of retirees. Let them stay home and wrap maxi pads on their face. Ruining healthy peoples lives over this is nonsensical. On the bright side, the Queen of genocide is gone. RBG, who bears alot of responsibility for over 70m dead babies is gone. The SCOTUS is free to rule by constitutional mandate again. Long live freedom!!?

Check out the story from Tennessee. They got statistics showing restaurants are not a cause of spread. A email was leaked with government officials straight up saying "we're not going to tell the people about this right" The mayor says "nope, not for public consumption" The political WuFlu shows its true colors again.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks