DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how bad it has gotten in such a short span.I remember as a kid children respected their elders and for the most part were intelligent and well adjusted but now for the most part they are headed in the wrong direction.Kids now don't have to suffer the consequences of their actions so they act like idiots because nothing will happen.I remember if I cursed at my father when I was a kid I would get a real ass kicking not any of this you don't get to play with your ipad for a week stuff and I grew up ok and still have those hard earned values and lessons fresh in my mind.

Sorry for the rant but it kinds of ties into this problem we are having.These same people are having parties weddings and all kinds of get togethers with no punishment and it will only get worse from here moving forward.I don't disagree with what they are saying about police corruption and the abuses that some of them are suffering but it is a two way street too there is truth and lies on both sides of the argument and you can't just ball everyone up into one group eliminate the problematic members and leaders and clean everything up.

Shits changed so much just since I've been a kid its ridiculous. Went from fighting out behind the school, to the pussy arse bully running and hiding behind the teacher when you went and thumped him. People wonder where the snowflakes came from, they are the product of the hippy generations go do what you want. Now they are coming of age and have the same mind set, I'll do what I want when I want and I dint care what's going to happen.

skip 10mins in? an listen....
so now the owners of these vaxx makers have said "naa...not gonna b taking it thks...?..."...and Pentagon staff......but there pushing for EVERYONE else to take it ??twice?.....still want that miracle CURE....?.....??.....?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks