Drill starter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I hear everyone has problems with the pull start when they get dirty and dusty, and they are just unreliable. What about the drill style starter where u use the drill to start the baja, now has anyone used this or is using it that can give there opinion on the product

Thanks I seen that but I'm not ready to fork over that much yet I got an orange aluminum roto set for 50 bucks so ill try it I haven't even got one tank of gas in mt king moter baja and that was in a grassy field and my pull start is screwing up already guess its a good thing I gt and extra pull start when I bought my baja

Really why have you encountered this problem with this product, otherwise thanks for the imput but had my baja for one tank and already experiencing problems so it was either order 2 or 3 more pull starts or another option.

I don't buy Integy stuff. I just heard from other people on Facebook groups.
With the Integy starter the one-way bearings are constantly spinning thousands of RPMs with the speed of the flywheel. They get dirt in em and lock up.

With the Killer RC power starter the bearings are only being used during the starting process.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks