DBXL 2.0 Drive shaft boots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

Hi guys

today one of my shaft boots got completely destroyed (piece of wood got cought in the shaft, rest is history as they say!!)

anyway do the 5T shaft boots fit the dbxl 2.0? As all i can seem to find ones that are labelled for the dbxl 2.0 is in china! :( ?

any info for which ones fit much appreciated as i want to try find some that are in stock in the UK that will fit :)

Cheers!

boots.png

The factory ones were the best fitting on the 1.0 if memory serves, and I booted everything I could, including the center shafts. Wouldn't hurt to grab a set for the 5ive and see how they fit.

The factory ones were the best fitting on the 1.0 if memory serves, and I booted everything I could, including the center shafts. Wouldn't hurt to grab a set for the 5ive and see how they fit.
oki doke cheers buddy!

i cant fit them to center diff shaft outputs as they are too close to the brake calipers housing so would rub:
boot.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have to go back and look at my old build thread, I think the brake side was the only one I didn't run booted. Gets in the waynof the brake disk floating.
yeh thought so, on the 2.0 there is a disc on both sides so fitting boots there would rub, but all others as you say should fit so will have a go in the week :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks