Driveshaft issues any suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokes78

Been looking at rebuild kits for the driveshafts. My question is are the pins the same size on these rebuild kits cause I’m having a hard time finding one for the shaft on the dbxl. The shaft is the axle dog one part los252001 I do believe. It’s the front center one. Think I’ll just do that but buy some clips or prints to go over the pin as well as cv boots and some grease. Or is it better to buy the knuckle ones part los252019 for front and 252021 for the rear??

I looked those up. Are the front and rear the same length cause I tried to look that up and it gave me the same part number thru ddm. I believe it was db173. Not bad price either like $30 I believe
Flm centers for the win. They are captured and you can boot them
What do u mean captured?
I just read farther down they fit both front and rear. ?. Cool guys thanks a lot going to order a couple along with some cv boots.

Last edited:
Ordering 2 of those. I will just replace the rear while I’m at it and a pack of 10 axle boots and some grease. Thanks for the info greatly appreciate it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks