D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit of an update ?? if you guys watched my twin unboxing vid ? amongst all the stuff there were two body posts ?? anywho the replace the the roll cage post that goes through the rear chassis brace over the tank?? k so been working on getting all the plastics fitted to my baja to make it a 5t. Had some hacking to do to get the obr posts to match up with the alx bace and hpi bits ???took some pics ?? also assembled the team chase cage?View attachment 55194View attachment 55193View attachment 55195View attachment 55196View attachment 55197View attachment 55198
Still gonna mount a wing sort out the wiring attach the exhausts ? still some lose end but making progress ??
Looks fekin killer bud ??

Was wanting a 5t body or 5sc....... but not sure don't really like the grafil body, the one coop has it just seem unfinished like only panels on the front and the rear nothing?
Not the biggest fan of the grafil panels either. A 5t body would look awesome, a bit difficult to find a real hpi one ? but im sure there out there
EDIT: NVM ddm has em in stock ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks