D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting on the couch drinking ☕ thinking ? WTF is up with the twin ? .......just dawned on that , the carb that is not firing......could be that the choke is on??‍♂️ it's the side that cant have a leaver coz of a space issue and it may just be on? I must go check??...........fek I hope it's that simple ???

Sitting on the couch drinking ☕ thinking ? WTF is up with the twin ? .......just dawned on that , the carb that is not firing......could be that the choke is on??‍♂️ it's the side that cant have a leaver coz of a space issue and it may just be on? I must go check??...........fek I hope it's that simple ???
What a feking moron ? j/k ??? hopefully that's it. Summin simple ?

Well I'll be the first to say?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ what a twat?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️? true as knobs its on???
First is the servo side cab ?? and I just took the leaver off and took a close up pic
So the choke is off???‍♂️View attachment 59153
Gas tank carb look at the brass leaver ?‍♂️
Choke on????View attachment 59154
And noob mistake of the year award goes to............?Doug? Congratulations on being a complete nub?

Iv had that before ?‍♂️ lawn dart your rig and it dies .........scratch my head FFS WTF is going ? motor switch stuck in?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️???
But in my defense there is a lot going on with a twin compared to regular motor??‍♂️20200526_181345.jpg
I have a habit of forgetting the cheap as off switch on zenoahs sticks in on my 29cc. Sometimes I yank away cursing as it wont start, only to realize the button is stuck again.?‍♂️

Just the one choke?
When i had the 929 id put a bag over the filter ? then pull until i hear a pop?
Now i have prime bulbs so i prime clutch side choke on and start it like a normal motor?
?So do you only use 1 choke or no choke at all when you do a cold start with a twin?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks