D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go through all my junk in spring, if I cant think of a use for it, or cant remember the last time I used it, it goes(for the most part) have a few garden tractors that I'll be parting with after the winter season is over. That should keep the wife at bay for a bit.?

I got a bunch too ,I hate to get rid of it ,the parts some day will come in handy!.....LOL

I have private stuff ,an I try to keep other stuff gone to keep the yard clean & the Wife .....eh ,semi happy!....:unsure:

I got a bunch too ,I hate to get rid of it ,the parts some day will come in handy!.....LOL

I have private stuff ,an I try to keep other stuff gone to keep the yard clean & the Wife .....eh ,semi happy!....:unsure:
mines fresh :p:ROFLMAO:
i heard sean worn urs out :eek::rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: after all you are in y 40s so plenty of ring action has taken place with u im sure :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ok so from here on out PM~s only

So when I'm poking fun at doug about rings, I'm being literal. He's a jeweler. Z is a lil perv.

I try, shes only happy when she cant see any of my "stupid junk" out the window. Me shed is overflowing atm. Been a good summer for finding stuff.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks