D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice!

this is going to be epic!

what do you think to the fit and finish of the chassis doug?
It's ok jim.....? not gonna come out and say its perfect. I'm gonna have just run a drill bit through the tank hole mounts co the little plastic posts are just not fitting ? but don't think it's a big issue?? the Finnish is great??20191205_173016.jpg20191205_174308.jpg20191205_174403.jpg
Mounted the tr steering thingy and irp turnbuckles??

Playing with the radio tray?? mounted my savox servos and full force braces ?? will have to move or make some plan with the on/off switch.........suggestions??
View attachment 55066View attachment 55067
make y self a nice slot with y foredom on the top off the radio box (y)nice n clean.
It's ok jim.....? not gonna come out and say its perfect. I'm gonna have just run a drill bit through the tank hole mounts co the little plastic posts are just not fitting ? but don't think it's a big issue?? the Finnish is great??View attachment 55063View attachment 55064View attachment 55065
I had the same issue with the radio box pegs on the rov when I installed my scorpion. thought it was cuz it was a rov but no :cautious: odd:unsure:

make y self a nice slot with y foredom on the top off the radio box (y)nice n clean.

I had the same issue with the radio box pegs on the rov when I installed my scorpion. thought it was cuz it was a rov but no :cautious: odd:unsure:
i reckon the holes are drilled then chassis gets bent ......holes change shape after the bend :unsure: (y)

Last edited:
It's ok jim.....? not gonna come out and say its perfect. I'm gonna have just run a drill bit through the tank hole mounts co the little plastic posts are just not fitting ? but don't think it's a big issue?? the Finnish is great??View attachment 55063View attachment 55064View attachment 55065

I had to drill some of the holes out in my scorpion to on my last build. Fairly common with them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks