Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

DTXC9394 Specs (Measurements)

Discussion in 'XTM/Firehammer/Carson' started by Lumbee, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Lumbee

Lumbee New Member

I am looking for the specs for the Duratrax DTXC9394 spur gear so I can print them. I have no gear to take measurement from. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Need outside diameter, pitch, as well as diameter of bolt holes.

2. Mario

Mario New Member

Hi Lumbee... I have a spare or two at home..
    What 3d printer are u using?.. .. i was thinking the same as they wear out pretty quick.. Im also about to get a price on having one CNC machined out of alloy (still retaining the weak link...Pinion gear is steel), they can also make them out of Nylon (plastic).. if your interested can look at a bulk purchase... or i can order 2 in alloy & we can go halves if you like... let me know.. ( i have no pricing yet, will know later this week.)..
    If its too pricy, i may just buy a 3D printer myself and we can go from there...

i just ordered a steel pinion gear off ebay... link (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/321962051808?lpid=107&chn=ps) if you need that too...theres one left now.
    Where abouts are you located?... Sydney?..

regards
    Mario.