DBXL 2.0 Dual servo on 2.0 dbxl gas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hqabuggy

I have a good high torque hilatronics servo right now running solo, but it really isn't cutting it. I have mx57 badlands tires right now so they are bigger and beefier and even with the upgraded servo I can't get the steering arm to max travel. I'm thinking about running a dual servo setup since the buggy already has an extra slot for another servo, but I'm not sure what steering arm brackets I'd need and etc so I could run it. Anyone got any places to start on? I've tried researching dbxl-e 2.0 videos but their steering setup is pretty different from the dbxl 2.0 gas.

Have you set your end points on your transmitter? What are you expecting out of a more powerful servo? If the right is sitting still and it's struggling a bit sure I get it but it's when it's moving where it matters. I had the hilantronics servo on my vekta and it was able to go full lock in both directions with the rig standing still.

- BEC voltage, have you set the ESC to 8.4v
- End points/travel, is that on 100 or more on your radio
- Servo saver spring too loose, have you checked

I think you'll find it will be any one or more of them, all of the Hilly servos have more than enough torque ;)

**edit** lol. Ignore the BEC voltage bit you're running the gassser

Last edited:
Have you set your end points on your transmitter? What are you expecting out of a more powerful servo? If the right is sitting still and it's struggling a bit sure I get it but it's when it's moving where it matters. I had the hilantronics servo on my vekta and it was able to go full lock in both directions with the rig standing still.
Travel set to L128/R150. It wont go full lock on most surfaces but sometimes it does on the grass. Sometimes I just gotta snap it in one direction then back and it goes all the way. I'm gonna check the servo saver, etc tonight and see whats up.
- BEC voltage, have you set the ESC to 8.4v
- End points/travel, is that on 100 or more on your radio
- Servo saver spring too loose, have you checked

I think you'll find it will be any one or more of them, all of the Hilly servos have more than enough torque ;)

**edit** lol. Ignore the BEC voltage bit you're running the gassser
I'll check that spring that may be it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks