DURACOAT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JACKDADDY83

Has anyone ever tried using Duracoat on their roll cage I know Duracoat is made for firearms which is made out of polymer and so are some roll cages at least the one I plan on buying.. Has anybody giving this a shot?

Lol you can dye a roll cage if the roll cage is white not black..duracoat Is a paint that's mixed with a hardener I think it will work pretty good on a roll cage..here is a sample of DURACOAT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181103-141848_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181103-141848_Samsung Internet.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 8
Lol you can dye a roll cage if the roll cage is white not black..duracoat Is a paint that's mixed with a hardener I think it will work pretty good on a roll cage..here is a sample of DURACOAT
Oh I remember the video I saw was I team chase cage and it was white but I forgot that they used to make white team chase cages so I thought it was black, my bad. It should work pretty good, my only concern is guns are metal and rc cages are mostly plastic unless u have a metal cage, what's ur cage?:

The top part of a gun is medal the bottom handle of a gun is polymer the same material that my roll cage is made out of I Am buying the DDM TSK B roll cage
I think it actually might have good results

The top part of a gun is medal the bottom handle of a gun is polymer the same material that my roll cage is made out of I Am buying the DDM TSK B roll cage
I think it actually might have good results
Oh, forgot about the Tsk b, I'm alittle slow cuz I have a cold lol Ibe never held a gun before so I wouldn't know but since it's polymer it should be good just scuff it alittle

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks