Duratrax releases an off road motorcycle

pipeous

Thread starter #4
If you follow th link on their site to buy online, it goes to tower hobbies. then you can see all the parts and hop ups allready available... 349 I believe it was rtr with brushless and 2.4ghz.

I allready have one in my shopping cart. Probably going to pre order as it says mid november out

pipeous

Thread starter #16
Blue ones are in but ltd stocks. I bought one 2 times today before I made it through to being in stock. mine will be here in 2-3 days.... with my discount codes and club discounts I knocked $80 off the total so paid for ups world saver shipping. and easy pay too,,, 3 monthly payments of $110 woohoo

this will be fun

got a brushless slash today too with a 6000 mah lipo and schulze controller. got a decent battery to try it out with anyway

pipeous

Thread starter #17
Tracking says mine is out for delivery, so I sit here and wait for the Brown truck to pull up. I have some running around to do but can't leave until my bike shows up. woohoo. guess what I will be playing with today?

pipeous

Thread starter #20
The girls came home so I went out and did my running around. Came home and had a box sitting by the closet :D

and Nice... taxes were pre paid so cost me nothing. Merry Christmas from Tower Hobbies I guess (I think they must read the forums hehe)

I just opened the box and laid things out for a couple pics to compare it to my TTR nitro bike and the Slash. The radio feels decent enough and it's DSM. I need to steal batteries out of another radio to try it. I think I will just go over the bike tonight and run it tomorrow.

DSCI0001.gif
DSCI0002.gif
DSCI0003.gif
DSCI0004.gif
DSCI0005.gif
DSCI0006.gif