Duratrax releases an off road motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you follow th link on their site to buy online, it goes to tower hobbies. then you can see all the parts and hop ups allready available... 349 I believe it was rtr with brushless and 2.4ghz.

I allready have one in my shopping cart. Probably going to pre order as it says mid november out

Blue ones are in but ltd stocks. I bought one 2 times today before I made it through to being in stock. mine will be here in 2-3 days.... with my discount codes and club discounts I knocked $80 off the total so paid for ups world saver shipping. and easy pay too,,, 3 monthly payments of $110 woohoo

this will be fun

got a brushless slash today too with a 6000 mah lipo and schulze controller. got a decent battery to try it out with anyway

Tracking says mine is out for delivery, so I sit here and wait for the Brown truck to pull up. I have some running around to do but can't leave until my bike shows up. woohoo. guess what I will be playing with today?

The girls came home so I went out and did my running around. Came home and had a box sitting by the closet :D

and Nice... taxes were pre paid so cost me nothing. Merry Christmas from Tower Hobbies I guess (I think they must read the forums hehe)

I just opened the box and laid things out for a couple pics to compare it to my TTR nitro bike and the Slash. The radio feels decent enough and it's DSM. I need to steal batteries out of another radio to try it. I think I will just go over the bike tonight and run it tomorrow.

DSCI0001.gif
DSCI0002.gif
DSCI0003.gif
DSCI0004.gif
DSCI0005.gif
DSCI0006.gif

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks