dx3s and killer bee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandy

hi guys just purchased a killer bee v2s for my dx3s problem is it will only kill the engine if i switch the tx off.i have tried the aux channel but nothing happens any ideas cheers

What switch are you trying to assign it to? You need to go into your roll menu and adjust the switch assignment and it's function.

Roll Menu
System
Switch Select
C- Set this to Aux 2P

Should work now. C is the switch above the steering wheel in the front. Setting it to 2P will make it an on/off switch.

Hope this helps.

The KB v2-S (kill with power switch) is compatible with the DX3S, its says so right on that chart.

That is correct it will only kill the motor by turning of the power switch to the TX with the V2S. That is what he is saying why can he only kill the engine by turning off the power to the TX and with the V2S is the only way to kill the engine. The V1 which is all so compatible with the DX3S you use a third channel or by turning off the power to the TX. So if he wants to kill the engine with out turning off the TX he has to use the V1!

Last edited:
hi guys just purchased a killer bee v2s for my dx3s problem is it will only kill the engine if i switch the tx off.i have tried the aux channel but nothing happens any ideas cheers

That's correct. Only the V1 Killer Bee will respond to your Aux button.
Which is why Spektrum 3 channel radios are also in the v1 Killer Bee column on the compatibility chart. The v2S is designed mainly for use with 2 channel Spektrum radios, or when you are already using your Aux channel for a 2nd braking servo or remote LED light controller.

Read: http://killerrc.com/faq/faq.php

dx3s killer switch

thanks for all the info guys,it does work ok. having tried it on the field the dx3s range is rubbish so i'm going to get a new system that can manage more than 90 yards any suggestions cheers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks