Dynamic Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncleraggy

Hi there, new to the forums, and hoping someone will know where I can find spares for 1/5th scale Dynamic on road models. The car I have is about 10 years old. I need a rear stub axle for mine, as I hit a curb at speed side on and snapped the cup off one side. Is there a later model car that would use the same stub axle?

hmm, got a pic of the part you need? or a part number?
if you got the pic, i can probably get you a part number.
I have a set of drive hubs but im 99.9% sure they are for the diff.
in fall of 05, i contacted a few UK shops for parts, there were a few that have some parts but i cant remember which ones now.

Hi there, new to the forums, and hoping someone will know where I can find spares for 1/5th scale Dynamic on road models. The car I have is about 10 years old. I need a rear stub axle for mine, as I hit a curb at speed side on and snapped the cup off one side. Is there a later model car that would use the same stub axle?

I think you need a good machine shop.:):)
10 years that’s a loge time.

if your interested, i am selling my Brave Comp. all it needs is a radio setup. i have it for sale as one item, and i have a 2nd lot of parts. rims, tires, gaskets (for the boss) a 2nd motor that is running and ready to install, and a longblock motor. the diff cups i mentioned, and a bunch of accessory parts/ pieces.

im asking 650.00 plus shipping of the car, and 500 plus shipping for the berg. both for 1100 plus shipping. i know its a long shot, but with these pieces becoming more and more hard to find, you could run mine, and use yours for parts.
just a thought (ya i d like to sell it. lol)

if your interested, i am selling my Brave Comp. all it needs is a radio setup. i have it for sale as one item, and i have a 2nd lot of parts. rims, tires, gaskets (for the boss) a 2nd motor that is running and ready to install, and a longblock motor. the diff cups i mentioned, and a bunch of accessory parts/ pieces.

im asking 650.00 plus shipping of the car, and 500 plus shipping for the berg. both for 1100 plus shipping. i know its a long shot, but with these pieces becoming more and more hard to find, you could run mine, and use yours for parts.
just a thought (ya i d like to sell it. lol)

Timmah! I told j00, d00d! Don't give up on the on-road camp! The on-road Gods are talking to you! See!? That's why you can't sell those cars! Admit it! You've suspected all along, but now you know!

lol, man if there were some sedan montycarlo type racing and not just the nascar type roundy round, i would be SO into it. i don't see MI doing onroad as much as they would do offroad.

lol, man if there were some sedan montycarlo type racing and not just the nascar type roundy round, i would be SO into it. i don't see MI doing onroad as much as they would do offroad.

Okay, well, yeah...you got me there. Michigan has more mountains than raceways, to be sure, but then if you go by geographic features, in reality maybe you should have a couple boats...

LOL...maybe you already do.

I agree, though...circle-track racing is just not my thing, either. I was hoping, actually, for GTP and Prototype sports car racing, but almost no one here in the states is into that. It's a cryin' shame...it's jelly without peanut butter, SPAM without salt...hell, it's cars without wheels!

I'll be back. Gonna have myself a good cry over this...

heh. ya i hear ya. i love the dirt track oval, it was a blast at Hostiles event, but he had his oval built Excellent for it.

it wouldnt be bad for onroad, but locally its a 1/4 scale nascar so the track maybe has a 75 ft long section of the oval and like 30 feet wide. imo, it would be good for 1/10th, but not 1/4 or even 1/6th.

heh. ya i hear ya. i love the dirt track oval, it was a blast at Hostiles event, but he had his oval built Excellent for it.

it wouldnt be bad for onroad, but locally its a 1/4 scale nascar so the track maybe has a 75 ft long section of the oval and like 30 feet wide. imo, it would be good for 1/10th, but not 1/4 or even 1/6th.

That's definitely something I noticed, in this hobby. I've been to a handful of tracks that were purpose-built asphalt on-road awesomeness. Obviously, they were all 1/10, but most of the tracks we raced on were parking lots that were swept clean and prepped for the wooden/plastic barriers and orange cones. It's still fun, mind you, but...it manages to take some of the scale wonder out of it all.

I remember one track I went to...must be four or five years ago, a guy in GA had a custom track he'd built for 1/10 on-road. He had scale everything...pit row, crash-walls with sponsor decals, grandstands, even had scaled lighting for the track! It was awesome...and I can say I've never seen it's equal again. What made it even better, is that it was basically a scale model of Laguna Seca, complete with that turn that trips up everybody who races on it. If only there was something similar to that in 1/5...

I swear...if the money-Gods are good to me, I'll build one and invite everyone for a good 1/5 race. We'll see if my luck holds out...

thats exactly how i would like to build an onroad track. close to scale and designed for all onroad stuff from 1/10th to 1/4s and F1s.

thats exactly how i would like to build an onroad track. close to scale and designed for all onroad stuff from 1/10th to 1/4s and F1s.

My thought is that, either building that way is prohibitively expensive, or building that way is prohibitively expensive. Did I mention it would likely be expensive?

I've no idea how much that guy spent to build it, but this guy also owned a Ferrari 308 and a Dino. I guess, if you can afford those toys, you can afford to have a perfect scale replica of an existing track built for you.

As yet, I've not seen one track in CA that resembles something as well designed. Likely there are not many in the entire United States. I've spent a fair amount of time cursing one of my good friends in Germany for the good fortune he has with the tracks and classes available there.

We might be the Land of the Free, but all the cool toys are always in Japan, Germany, or Switzerland.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks