Dynamite Largescale work stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamas garai

Has anyone ever used the dynamite Largescale work stand (DYNT7000) or own one? If yes what is your thoughts please. Is it any good, stabil, easy to use etc?
Thanks

Dear Member,
I waited 8 months for Horizon Hobby to receive them from China. They finally were in stock and were sold out again. Luckily I found one at DDM and discovered they sent me the wrong size lock pins. I complained to Horizon Hobby and to my surprise they told me this was a common problem and they sent me the correct pins. I believe the availability issue has improved.
I use it for my Losi 5ive-T as pictured. You will need to modify the front clamping blocks by grinding a radius so the steering won't bind and if you use skid plates the truck will not seat flat on the top mounting plate, so to get an even clamp on the plate use need to remove your skid plates. But thats some issues you run into when you modify. To end on a good note a would not own a 5th scale without having this type of work stand.

IMG_0288.jpg

Best Regards
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Road Reaper
AKA: River Reaper
AKA: sUAS Reaper

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks