E3 Spark Plugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran the 5 and DBXL today. Both had the E3 plugs.
Seemed to start, idle and run better than the NGK's I had before.

Dear Members,
I ordered two (2) of the E3.24 Plugs direct
from the manufacture, but they are on back order.
E3 Plugs are sold at Lowes and Home Depot, but they do not stock the E3.24 plugs.
Your best bet in to setup an account with E3.com and order them direct.
E3 support has no clue how they run in 1/5 scale RC motors. This plug is for two (2) stoke weed eaters.
In closing I will post the results when I test the E3.24 plugs on my Zenoah G320 Motor.
You never know maybe a diamond in the rough.
Best Regards
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Road Reaper

Last edited:
Thank you Mr. Burrows.
Your review would be a much better option for the members than mine.
This is the video a saw that got me interested in these plugs.

Last edited:
A member of the forum Mr. T. Thomas
offered to send me 2 since he picked up 5 when he bought them, no cost to me, don't even worry about shipping he said. I can drop them in the mail today and you should have them by this weekend. If these E3's are any good, a REAL review of how they are compared to the NGK's would be great. I definitely noticed easier/quicker starts and a better idle on my 5 and dbxl...other than that... I don't really remember how the NGK's were running in my trucks. Both trucks were down for a while and I don't have any new NGK's to use for a comparison.
Let me know if you are interested, you can give me call...but if I don't answer, PLEASE send me a text.

Dear T. Thomas
Thank you for your offer, I will send you back my two (2) new plugs when they
come in along with my thoughts on how my 5T runs.
I will call you today with my mailing information.
Many Thanks,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Dear T. Thomas
I received the E3.24 plugs you sent me on 5-26-17 much thanks.
Before I begin my review lets start with my tuning of my Zenoah G320. My tuning is about 90% I still am struggling to find the low end sweet spot. Overall good idle, low end is sluggish, popping mid range and strong high end. I will be taking my truck to a tune smith next week to tweet it.

Now lets begin, The gap on the E3 is perfect 0.7 mm or 0.26 in. I ran the truck with a new NGK for 15 minutes and cooled it down for ten. I installed the E3 while the motor was still warm. Startup first pull. Idle much smoother RPMs never changed after running over a half hour. (Big Improvement) The high end seemed a little more explosive. The low end and mid ranged stayed the same due to my tuning issues. The temperature at the head was 156 degrees and the clutch housing was 136 degrees which is normal for the motor. I was surprised when I removed the E3, the top of the motor head at the treads were perfectly clean no residue. The plug was much cleaner then the NGK. It definitely burns cleaner.
Once I get my tuning at 100%, I will repeat the test. In closing my opinion is that the E3.24 in three areas are as advertized.
Best Regards.
William E. Burrows Jr.
img_0269-jpg.11655

Dear T. Thomas and Members,
I was going next week to my tune smith but he was available today 5-27-17. He tuned my Zenoah G320 to perfection using the E3.24 plug. He was impressed with the plug.
I am sorry but I cannot determined the improvements on the low and middle ranges, it may be a combination of both tuning and the plug.
In closing I see an advantage using the E3.24 plug.
P.S. The resistor in the plug has no affect on your vehicle electronics.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Last edited:
Dear myrcbud,
The E3.24 Spark Plugs are now in stock.
Setup an account with the manufacture.
E3sparkplugs.com
Florida based company.
Best Regards
William E. Burrows Jr.

Dear Members,
It took some time to give a realistic review of the performance improvements using the E3.24 Plugs on my Zenoah G320 RC Motor. I cannot see myself going back using NGK plugs.
I just mailed DDM one of the E3.24 plugs to see what they think.
I would try them and you can see for yourself.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Road Peaper

Last edited:
Dear Members,
It has been raining in South Florida for 4 days , finally it stopped today.
My grass is prefect and the street in clean. I made my finale tuning tweet after not running for 5 days.
I have reviewed this combination before and my reviews are mostly conservative. But my run today was unreal the combination of the E3.24 plug and the Motul 2T 800 Oil turned my Losi 5ive-T into a beast. Low end, mid range, high end was unbelievable, most of the run was hard to control nothing but tork. I have been running this truck for over a year and never came close to this performance.
Maybe it was the perfect weather conditions I don't know. BUT WHAT A RUN.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks