Early fg ecoline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garethw1986

Hi I have a early fg ecoline that's in good condition, was thinking on upgrading the car by putting a newer g230 zenoha and removing the old g2d, and maybe a few alloy add one ect, would it be best to do this car up or sell it for a newer model? Can these ecolines be any good with a bit of tweaking ? Thanks

really they arent much different that the newer cars. fg over the years has made small changes to the onroad cars, nothing huge. i would say its worth it since you already have it. a newer zenoah 23 or 26cc engine would be a good upgrade.

if your were racing id recommend a new car, but being your running it in parking lots throw some parts at it.

like i mentioned, the newer motor will be a good upgrade. to do this from the old g2d i believe you will need to change the small mount and use the solo style one. id put a set of front brakes on, i found front brakes make the car a lot more stable under braking. another thing id do is get an aluminum spur gear hub, the plastic one can wear out quick. the biggest thing to getting these cars working well is tires. being you run in parking lots id recommend soft fronts and extra soft rear.

post some pics of the car up and for us to have a look at. if we can see it it makes it easier to recommend things.

Hi sharky pics are on here on a old thread, if you type fg calibra in the search, what fg is this comes up, the pics Re on there mate, thanks for your input mate

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks