Earth surfer products. 34.02

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Build Thread Contributor
Doug isn't really one to overly promote his stuff, as for the gearing im not sure as I know little about bajas. The engine can pull about 2 teeth up on a 5t so on a baja I'd think you can gain atleast a tooth or 2 more since it's rwd. Doug said his engine makes about 6 3/4hp if I remember correctly with a good pipe.

I've had 4 of them and they are absolutely fantastic engines! All of them performed equal with no noticeable differences. Doug is spot on with his work. He knows his stuff, been on the phone with him quite a bit over the years, very very methodical.
How do the esp 34 compare vs the obr 34
Good gamble. There is so little info out there about his products.
Thoughts on 18/56. Or can I go to 19/55?
Im
Running 19/55 on my esp race ported 32 and it feels too high of gearing I lost bottom end. If that helps. I know the 34 is bigger so I’m curious

Any vids? I have an obr 30.5 in my Rovan baja and it screams with a Taylor side pipe but it’s under geared at 17/57
No videos. But I can tell you if you’re looking for a engine, the esp 34 is top notch! I have another 5t with a esp 27.2 it’s been great. Just replaced the ring this year.

The esp 34 is in a different league.

I’ve esp g340 is a good ported engine that increase performance of g320. Engine have a good torque at bottom end but hadn’t a good top end how many engine up of 32 cc

No I’ve esp g340, one scz e290 and 2 bzm 28.5
Esp g340 go well and arrive to 16500 rpm
Bzm for me is better because I love extremely top end and arrive to 21600 rpm without problem.
It’s obviously that a 34 cc can’t reach very high rpm

At the answer of your question you can see that I’ve esp g340 race ported and bzm 28.5 and my opinion isn’t biased but I compared performance for me bzm is much superior of esp … but is my opinion .. I like the explosive power of bzm and reach very high top end. .
G340 esp is a good product, that have a good performance at good price.

Attachments

• 37D15754-64E5-44FA-BE2C-9F387CD84682.jpeg
    37D15754-64E5-44FA-BE2C-9F387CD84682.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks