echoline with 23 cc solo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newmer

I'm thinking of upgrading from my 1/10 scale onroad to a 1/5 FG. Are the echoline chassis and 23 cc solo engines any good ?? I do not plan on racing, just playing around. Any opinions ??? I found a brand new one with painted body and JR radio for around $700.

Newmer

the econlines are the bottom rung of th FGs.
you can get the sportsline ( newer, and a bit better, for 800.00 w/o elects.

700 isnt bad though.

T

Go with the FG Sportline (about $800 w/ motor) or the, I believe it is essentially the Evo 2 (what is the new Comp. model) which runs about $1100. Both models come with a real Zenoah RC230 motor, and there is a pretty good set of dealers and importers in the US for support. There is VS Modelsport on the West Coast, and Mozer Mowery on the East Coast, plus many actual dealers.

It is very important to have a reliable chain of dealers/suppliers for the 5th scale road racing since you will be bashing and breaking stuff quite a bit until you get the hang of tuning and setup in the big scale racing world.

The Sportline04 edition is your best bet and one of the best 1/5th scale cars you will find for the money.

Even the base FG Sportline 04 editon has made it in the top 10 finishers on some big comp races.

It comes with the new Zenoah g230rc1 04 2 stroke gas motor,fully mounted GRP race tires and much more,,all you would need is a body and electronics.
We can offer the car in many ways,RTR,ARR..ect

We only sell the newest models as they are available.
The 04 edition has almost 3.9hp stock,,its a beast!

We sell many other Large Scale models as well!

For the best prices on the net,come visit us direct

http://www.FGuniverse.com
Authorized FG Dealer

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks