Electric Touring Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

espresso

Does anyone have an electric 1/5 scale touring car? I think FG came up with this years ago but I'm not sure it picked up steam.

fg-modellsport-toy-fair-2012-4.jpg

fg_12.jpg

Last edited:
I sent an email to DDM to inquire about one and it's be back and forth without even a price available yet. They said they no longer stock electric ones and no final word if they can special order it either. Those guys needs to work on better answering sales/customer inquiry questions efficiently.

I sent an email to DDM to inquire about one and it's be back and forth without even a price available yet. They said they no longer stock electric ones and no final word if they can special order it either. Those guys needs to work on better answering sales/customer inquiry questions efficiently.

Give fgsupply.com a try.

Yeah most fg dealers don't stock these. They just sell a gas roller and conversion kit.
DDM doesn't even offer a gas roller. Waiting on a response from FGsupply. Where did you or your buddies get their electric roller? I saw the un boxing video of one. It was posted maybe back in 2013?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks