Emaxx yipp-eeeee!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've brought out another Powerstroke for a different Traxxas model, so ensure you're looking at the ones for the Maxx.
They're in pairs - one with spring, one to damp the rebound without spring.
Normally the Maxx comes in a set of 8.

Al.

Got it today and much better than expected.No scratches on the chassis just a little dusty.Controller and Ansmann charger too!
J

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 9
Spending again Al.Took your advice and went for a set of eight PROLINE POWERSTROKE shocks.
Considering they are £42.00 a pair I got a cracking deal from the USA.Eight for £58.00 !:w00t:[EBAY]350806502383[/EBAY].
I think I'll alloy it up to the hilt with FLM shny stuff,run it for a few seconds then strip and sell it:lol::lol::lol:(as per normal with me):eek:
J

You know you won't get a fraction of what you paid for it if you 'alloy it up then sell it'.
The Powerstrokes were down as being THE shocks for the Maxx and always have.
Obviously, if they've 'been on the shelf a bit' you'll probably need to change the oil and possibly the O-rings. Hope they're a good set for you.
I've been quite happy with my :censored: MSR8's - worked fine for me.

Powerplants - quite a choice.
I went BL too early, and suffered from the pretty poor HV Maxx set ups - part of that was probably me expecting more!!!
What I've got now defies the Laws of Physics - almost!!

Billytrucks - good guy to deal with and often has some pretty obscure items - often think he's a 'private outlet' for UE (Unlimited Engineering).
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks