Enforcer/WHH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someday I will.
I have checked out many boats and in the end eveyone says that Warehouse hobbies cant be beat for price and quality.
Maby not the fastest, but I don't plan on racing.
I made my own boat a year or two ago, it was sweet but sold it.

Also, that new Blackjack 55 by Proboat, $1100 bucks, and is RTR. Nice boat, saw a video, looks like i found my next boat.

for the money you spend on the Blackjack I would check out WHH.
Much more boat and better quality.
Its worth looking into.
Check the boat section on RCU under the gas section for input on the Blackjack and WHH.

i know this sounds probably like a newbi question... but thats cuz it is. why would you need a 30cc for a boat.... i sort of think it is hard to spin a prop so you would need a high torqu engine am i right.

i like the looks of the dulies :)

Hands down the WHH boats are far better rtr than the proboats. No contest. you will get a lot more boat for that money, better service, 12yrs building rtr boats, they use only zenoah engines now, and great people to work with. Just like cars service, parts, and good people to work with. Also the zenoahs will outdo the homies hands down too and much better made engines. would take a whh over proboat stuff 100-1. If 26 yrs in boating has any clout.

Curt

Boats

I have the ProBoat Shock Wave 55, and love it. I had a 12th scale Miss Bud Nitro, but once I went to Gas, I'm hooked. No problems what so ever with performance or reliability ( unless you go behind a real boat's wake at full tilt and sink it ) then of course the swim out to the middle of the lake sucks.!! I will say one thing, the boat did not sink !! It was heavy as hell, and had to be pulled back to shore. That new black jack looks sweet, but for now, I'm sticking with what I have

I run WHH. The magnum57 and a 30cc 53" also the 46"supersport. Awsome boats. Had 56" aeromarine Apache and the Shockwave 55. My Enforcers hands down a much more friendlier boat for the novis like me. The deep V handles awsome . Dual rudder and the easy start is a must. You just cant beet the WHH RTR. Keep the hobby alive.

read about loads of problems with the blackjack on rcu i know its the pits just now but maybe worth the read if u are thinking about one

i bought a WHH Enforcer Super G peice by peice, i got a little of 1000 in it, i really like running it, it doesn't make me swim like my electric and nitro boats did. Notice i said "DID" they don't anymore, well not me anyway some one else is swimming for those i sold them once i got the Super G running. cant beat this Gas and Go stuff.

Hands down the WHH boats are far better rtr than the proboats. No contest. you will get a lot more boat for that money, better service, 12yrs building rtr boats, they use only zenoah engines now, and great people to work with. Just like cars service, parts, and good people to work with. Also the zenoahs will outdo the homies hands down too and much better made engines. would take a whh over proboat stuff 100-1. If 26 yrs in boating has any clout.

Curt

Proboat now uses Zenoah in everything also. Just FYI. And their new line has gotten pretty good reviews. For a beginner, it's worth looking at them.

I have heard nothing but good reviews of the WHH boats also. and not one bad review or issue with quality. Every other mass produced boat will haveit's flaws, but not the WHH line. If I had to do it al over again, I'd have gotten the bone stock Enforcer with air cooling instead of my V24.

Not because I have major issues with my V24 (I really don't, I've been lucky) but because of the upgradeability of the Zenoah and the boat itself. The V24can't have anything done to it besides a motor swap.

From what I've heard the WHH base model will outperform the V24 in a straight line top speed comparison. I believe it will be faster in a straight line, but my V24 carves corners like a train on rails, so I'm wondering how anything could be any tighter in the curves.

the dual rudder system on my magnum57 is awsome. carves like i've never seen on any other boat. whh boats hands down worth every penny. as you can see i have alot of options to play with and it seems i go back to magnum 57 for the most problem free fun. i am waiting for my proboat blackjack cat. the shockwave 55 is a very disappointing product. i couldnt pass up the blackjack from one of our members. hopefully i wont be as sad as i was running the shockwave. but i'm addicted and what the heck i'll give proboat another shot with this blackjack. i'll put it in my gallery when i get it. keep this hobbie alive. i need some boaters in arizona to hook up. where are you??????

I have always thought that the Prather line of boats was a little bit too expensive for what they included in there RTR models. The ProBoat models ive seen looked like they were lacking in quality, i do see that some of the newer models have been upgraded and they may be ok now i don't know for sure and probably will never know first hand. I bought a WHH Super G with all the bling i could get and while i paid a good chunk of change for it, i feel its well worth every penny i spent.

i've owned personally a WHH enforcer boat with the 30cc full mod motor , let me just say it was an awesome boat with quality you will find hard to beat. you WILL NOT be dissapointed.

i have both the shockwave 55 and the whh super g i love my super g theres not tossing it in the water and llokg for my controller.....with my super g its just put it in the water give it a push away from the shore line and go......now heres my question is whh the only place i can get another prop shaft for my gator.....my spektrum lost signal and my super g went full throttle and right into the shore it did 3 barrel rolls and 2 end over end and the only thing that happened was i broke my prop shaft no hull damage what so ever great boat

I would run a pico in it if you have WOT problems like that. The Spektrum should go into failsafe, are you sure your throttle servo didn't take a crap on you?
Check out PB's link in the Market Place for a Kill switch. And buy an inflatable raft to get it. :laugh:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks