engine brake in prosess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tench0771

could some one please explane this as to how to do it proply ive now got my kmt1000 geting fail safe fitted next week then its redy for the brake in im just unshore ,do i just start it then just blip the trugger quater round for 1st full tank then 2nd tank blip trugger half then its redy to drive ?i was also told to let the enging cool down to stone cold in between tank 1 and 2 !!! cheers :unsure:(y)

could some one please explane this as to how to do it proply ive now got my kmt1000 geting fail safe fitted next week then its redy for the brake in im just unshore ,do i just start it then just blip the trugger quater round for 1st full tank then 2nd tank blip trugger half then its redy to drive ?i was also told to let the enging cool down to stone cold in between tank 1 and 2 !!! cheers :unsure:(y)
no thats not how you do it. this is
after this process make sure you take it easy for the rest of that gallon of fuel. also, don't run 25:5 oil fuel mixture becuase youll have tuning issuses. for the first gallon of fuel make it 24:1 and then the rest do 28:1 and your life will be much easier. also what oil are you running? DO NOT RUN THE TYPE OF CHEAP OIL YOU CAN BUY AT THE GAS STATION OR WALMART OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, RUN AMSOIL DOMINATOR, MOTUL 510, MOTUL 710, MOTUL 800, KLOTZ SUPER TECHNIPLATE, OR MAXIMA 927, ALL OF THEM ARE GREAT, IF YOU don't SOON ENOUGH YOULL DAMAGE YOUR ENGINE LIKE I DID!!!!!! also did you oil your air filter? mine did not come oiled so make sure its oil if not do so. and lastly make sure your carburetor bolts are tight cuz if theyre not it will suck in dirt and break. wooh that was long, any questions?

whoa thanks very much for the info m8 oil i was going to use castrol power 1 xr77 is this good ? im guna get oil for the filter as i think its not oiled

whoa thanks very much for the info m8 oil i was going to use castrol power 1 xr77 is this good ? im guna get oil for the filter as i think its not oiled
no problem. That oil is also very good. imo full synthetic (if im not mistaken is what you have) oil is the best cuz it doent gum up the internals like castor does and its very good when it comes to lubricating.

brilent ill order up the oil ive been taking my time to make shore its going to be run in the right way the kill swich is geting fitted next week as i thault this should be the first thing to fit for safty (don't want a run away lol ) the brake in sound much beta after watching that vid , now its colder will this affect the brake in or does it not matter ?

41939050_2104491233146199_8277915573111750656_n.jpg

brilent ill order up the oil ive been taking my time to make shore its going to be run in the right way the kill swich is geting fitted next week as i thault this should be the first thing to fit for safty (don't want a run away lol ) the brake in sound much beta after watching that vid , now its colder will this affect the brake in or does it not matter ?
no itt wont affect it much, just heat up the cylinder with a blow dryer or heat gun to 180 degrees so it will be easier. oooh also put alittle bit of just 2 stroke oil down the spark plug hole becuase they don't lubricate them from factory, without doing this here is a possibility of the piston scratching the inside of the cylinder and thats not fun for your wallet lol

can i ask what they are m8 ? im new to rc only started nitro 6 months ago and this is my 1st 5scale

No I didn't post in the wrong thread Z.hb71.

Those 2 stickers on the roof of his truck are ASV. https://asvinventions.com/ I recognised them right a way because I have a set on my bike . Very well known in dirt bike circles also.

man your truck looks soo nice!!!:love: wish i bought the t1000 instead of the buggy lol she be definitely be fun on the grass!!! you definitely want a kill switch on that, just curious what radio are you using?
Just add the truck conversion kit :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks