Engine Displacement Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KauseKaos

Does the Zenoah G270RC with the new Zenoah head kit put out the same displacement as a Zenoah G240RC with the New Zenoah Head kit?

I ask cause my motor in my marder might be dead and i may have to buy a new one if i cant fix it.

G230 and G240 are 23cc with the 240 being a 4bolt head.
G260 and G270 are 26cc with the 270 being a 4bolt head

both the G230 and G260 are two bolt heads

if you are talking about the new Zen 4bolt 36mm topend
you can install it on either a G240 or G270 cases. it will give you 28.5cc with the stock 28mm stroke crank currently in a G240/270.

Yeah I'm talkin about the 4 bolt. I was lookin on ddm and the 270 is 244 with no clutch and no carb and the 240 is 203 the same way. If I plan on getting the head kit at the same time why not go with the less expensive motor if the outcome is the same.

Last edited:
the port specs are different than the 230/260, but not sure if its better or worse, just a bit different.

i hear the 4 bolt topends have a bit more metal to work with. so the builders have a bit more massage room to work with.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks