England Vs Algeria ... just, LOLZ!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

& to think that some people had high hopes of england doing well during the world cup (& nope i wasnt 1 of em!)

Considering England are supposed to be almost 70 places above Algeria makes it even more.. lol!

imo Algeria deserved to win. They out played England all over.

& then to top it off, Rooney decides to spit his dummy out after playing cr@p & have a dig at the fans saying..

"Nice to see your own fans booing you, that's what loyal support is"

Well mr fkin Cabbage patch kid, probably 99% of those fans booing you have paid HARD EARNED cash to travel across the world to watch you & your muppet buddys kick a ball about like noobs!

but aye... lolz! :D

yea wot a joke all thru the game they looked like they were going to start crying, sky news were saying a fan burst into there dressing room after the game to give them a bolliking ,when and if they come up against spain argentina etc there going to get ther arse kicked.

they should be playing with pride & passion for their country and not like a bunch of mard arsed over paid spoil bastards. If you put a conference side of part time players out for England made up of posties engineers etc they would give 150% til the final whistle and would probably achieve the same results.

+1 Andy,as you said a bunch of overpaid back street boys with (fuckin' hate this expression) WAGS! that come from Tesco/Asda/Sainsburys checkout girls with no culture and family values whatsoever! P.S. I am not slating the people that work for the companies I have just mentioned ,but to go from 'rags to riches' blows folks minds. And these girls ,in interviews i have seen ,do not have minds.
J

Oh, here's one for you.
Steven Gerrards missus said in the recession " I am the same as everyone else,i have to cut back on my spending,as I have two young boys to look after,instead of buying two handbags a week,I just have had to cut back and buy one" Now this is a "BIMBO" of all resorts! Does this woman know what a 'REAL' world there is outside her little protective money ensured bubble???
J.

Totally agree with the apparent lack of passion thing - just look at them, and at an average TAKE HOME of 100k GBP PER WEEK - mmmhhh.

OK, OK, to those professional FOOTBALLERS (game you play with your foot!!) out there, many / most end up with accelerated arthritic-type problems through the exaggerated physical nature - this is partly responsible for the apparent 'lack of schooling' of many but not - by a LONG stretch - all (Stevie Heighway formerly of Liverpool is a Liverpool University graduate I believe ??).

I think the full-on nature of the training limits the study time, and, as you say, like attracts like.

The thing is, if they played (surprise, surprise !!) like the Mexicans with their hearts on their sleeves we'd all be made up and they'd be progressing !!
Was that the longest run-up for a penalty of what !!!
Only just entered the net - would have been embarrassing for the Mexicans if it went wide.
MADE UP for the IRISH that the Frogs went down - deserved that after Terry Henry's juggling in the qualifying that 'went unnoticed' ...

Another 3-penneth !!!
Al.

Well I'm not really a football fan at all, but..................
I'm soooooooo confident in Englands ability at the world cup that Ive promised everyone in work that if England WIN.......... I will jog NAKED AROUND OUR YARD 5 TIMES !!!!!!!!!!! .................................................................................................................................................................................................... But that aint gonna happen !!!!!:lol:

I'm soooooooo confident in Englands ability at the world cup that Ive promised everyone in work that if England WIN.......... I will jog NAKED AROUND OUR YARD 5 TIMES !!!!!!!!!!! .................................................................................................................................................................................................... But that aint gonna happen !!!!!:lol:

Your definately not a gambling man then !

Is that if they win a game or win the world cup? Not that it matters cos the chances are the same......

Nah,
Just seen the Minister for Decent Approaches, John Terry on CNN - they're having a 'showdown' meeting tonight, so Pete's going naked !!!!
Just glad I won't be there !! :lol::lol::w00t::w00t::D:D:eek::D:D:w00t::w00t::lol::lol: Remember ENGLAND :cup-1:
No doubt about it!!
Just seen Brazil, and they're not a threat, honest !!! :D:p:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks