etronix radio systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie

hi,and happy new year to you all.anybody had any dealings or reviews of the etronix ex3gpro stick radio gear?.thinking of buying a set but would like some feedback as i need a stick radio as i am used to them and don't think i can use the wheel.thanks.

Last edited:
any other good stick systems about that are worth considering?.thanks

I use the Core RC 3ch stick set and its been excellent. It has all the settings of the more expensive sets for a fraction of the cost and its also compatible with the Killer Bee V1.

thanks paul931 i will have a look at that one. im sure dwarfy that the code and etronix are the same system.

A few guys on here have used the Etronix set and had major problems with it to the point where it is unusable. Do a search & have a read through the threads for more info ;). There are plenty using the core rc set with good results and I haven't read of any issues with reliability yet. Granted, the Etronix & Core RC look the same and I don't know whether they are made by the same company but the Etronix came out about 6months after the Core RC so could be a clone of an already cheap set.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks