- Conroe, Texas
I know Rob over at HBF(Ram-tech)was going to start importing them or something but he got one and checked it out and it turned out to be pretty crappy.
Glad to see you made it over jason I remember you from RCUsless and the old compagnucci beetle.Still have yours??
These are the main characteristics
- 1/6th scale off road model
- Rear positioned pullstart engine, 2 stroke cylinder, piston displacement: 23 cm³
- Fuel: unleaded petrol 4% mixture with synthetic oil
- Chassis in ergal with side guards
- Rear transmission with Technokit planetary self lockingdifferential
- Rear brake with 50 mm. ventilated steel disk and ferodo brakepads
- Independent suspension with 4 large volume adjustable oil filled shocks
- Front end with adjustable toe in/out and camber angle
- 700 ml. Fuel tank made in special anti expansion plastic
- Roll cage with quick-lock system for easy maintenance
- High downforce rear wing
- High grip offroad tyres mounted on 5 spoke beadlock rims
- Pistol grip radio, servos, receiver, switch included and installed
- Rechargeable receiver battery with charger included
Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!
Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.