Everything for sale !!! ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to wonder what's for sale OR if it's one of Those.. sales pitches..?
So what will you do to get Raminated? ???

?(JoKe): Just in case someone was thinking of replying asking about being "Raminated".
(Not for free anyway).....
How much do you charge for ramination? I charge around $420.69 per hour. Best in the biz ? and on black Friday is $69.69! Even better!! ?

Well I'm fer not needn to be ramified anytime soon but I've got some 10 scale stuff for sale if anybody is interested , I'm stuck between this Raminator or the kv5tt new kraken product , what's everybody's opinion on that you raminators ???also I'm really starting to believe that my tekno mt410 is a 5 scale machine , this thing is unbelievable ! Like flying around a brick with wheels , seriously folks !

+1 is rather own a vekta than that thing.

Seriously? You're talking apples vs. oranges here. The Ram is like nothing we've ever seen in the large scale world. Sure, the stock motor isn't much to speak of, but you of all people should know that stock motors are shite. You can't compare a pure bred monster truck to a stadium truck. They aren't in the same world.

If the Vekta and the Primal Ram were the same price, would you feel the same way?

I just can't believe the disdain on this forum for a model that actually has a chance to rejuvenate the large scale market.

Do you guys even know how poopy the OG Baja 5b actually was when it first came out?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks