Everything for sale !!! ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked with primal RC , about the raminator , shipping is $100 anywhere in the u.s. , T.M.R. is working on a lot faster motor , there's a video on that , primal says they don't sell it with no motor , but the Reed valve motor is very soon for T.M.R. AND RC MAXX , Anybody wanna buy a spair raminator motor ? That new motor is night and day difference , makes it what it should be , but looking like $500 more , jeeeeeze !!!!

It's a generic pocket bike $50 motor

Ironically, this makes it much cheaper to get a fire breathing Raminator motor. There's a much larger market for pocket bike motors than our RCs. It's also a lot easier and cheaper to get huge numbers out of something with a larger form factor than our Bajas. Primal made the right choice there. (y)

Ironically, this makes it much cheaper to get a fire breathing Raminator motor. There's a much larger market for pocket bike motors than our RCs. It's also a lot easier and cheaper to get huge numbers out of something with a larger form factor than our Bajas. Primal made the right choice there. (y)
Yeah your right, great point.

Great advice guys thanks , I've got alot more confidence in selling the motor for sure , I've decided to dive into a RAMINATOR , I can't see this thing doing anything but causing smiles where ever I take it , can't wait to show up at the race track we got here ! I'll just park my Dodge Dakota at the entrance withe the RAMINATOR tied down in back , and sit a distance away and watch , should be hillariouse !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks