Everything for sale !!! ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a perfect world I wood have both , but ya that raminator is really gunna go places I believe , a bit much for something that goes walking speed , soon as we all gaet one a better one will come out , so I'm thinking wait a year , but anybody that has monster trucks better want to get a RAMINATOR ! That thing is cool ! Did u guys see doc on RC adventures ride the thing for a second ! He really did !and I'm not saying these two rigs I'm looking at are compatible there'just 2 I'm looking at

Last edited:
I just can't believe the disdain on this forum for a model that actually has a chance to rejuvenate the large scale market.

So how do you figure it's going to Rejuvenate the large scale market ? 2900 for it and that doesn't include shipping if I remember right . It was 3 grand. They knocked off 100 dollars so far. This is for the second run. This thing is a rich boys toy. All the power to ya if you have that kind of disposable income. Rejuvenate no, a niche product yes. With them discounting it 100 dallars aready that's telling me there is not a very big market for soming like this.

I would love to know how many they sold on the first run.

All large scale are niche "rich boy toys", just by varying degrees. Large scale hasn't had a true purpose built monster truck like this ever. I don't necessarily see this model as being the "go to" for everyone out there, but it does have a chance of generating extra interest in large scale from folks who maybe don't have the same exposure.

You gotta admit, that thing sure makes an impression with its size!

If it's not for you, I completely respect that. Each to their own. I just don't get people slagging on it. It's still a large scale, it has a place here.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks