Exceed Hannibal hop up parts, where they at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponchonutty

As title states. Looks like only NitroRX offers parts for these things and the pricing is crazy stupid. So far the truck I bought used is running well although I already had to change the gears. Anyone have any places where I find aftermarket parts for these or any recommendations of anything I should keep stock or things I should change. Please no bashing on how this is a POS since I paid virtually nothing for it.

Its more of the redcat DR with a shorter chassis and dual servos and side gaurds it has more DR parts but has the MT tires.

Last edited:
If you feel that the hop up prices are crazy stupid then you have entered the wrong hobby the place for better upgrades will be 7075 but there prices are higher then nitro rcx and way better products.

OK thanks guys. When I stated about "crazy stupid prices" I meant that I was comparing similar parts off of NitroRX and and another site. Like lower front A-arms would be $105 on one site and $30 on another.

Now, are there any "must have" or "better not do" upgrades I should be looking at? I think I would like to do an aluminum roll cage and the rear section the rear mount for the body is too. It melted from the muffler resting on it. :(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks