Exceed Hannibal VS Redcat Rampage MT???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody know if that exceed hannibal is any good? i want to buy either the rampage mt or the hannibal. i see that the hannibal has a 30cc engine and the rampage has 26cc. but overall quality is a huge deciding factor along with ability to get parts fast, which makes me wonder if exceed and redcats can share parts?? or...should i just get the Baja 5T??? i have not a clue at all thanks for the help...i just wanna know whats the best bang for the buck...i don't do any hardcore bashing or anything, no racing, only tearing up some grass and nothing more

well first off i would say that redcat is the bigger name between the two and the redcat is cheaper. parts wise it would be easier to get them for the redcat then exceed. myself i would go with the redcat mt but if you throw in the baja 5t into the mix then it would be a tough choice between the two. i love my baja but the mt is one big 4x4 mt that is great for bashing, and you can always put some 5t tires on it and a 5t body then you'll have a 4x4 mt baja. i've seen that done and they look and handle great.

i guess i just like the hannibal body which im sure would fit on the redcat, but also the 30cc motor for $700 caught my eye too...but who knows the quality could be poop i have no clue, but i figure if worst case is i have to replace servos with better ones im sure i would anyways so oh well... i just don't have alot of money to spent but cannot wait to get one

hannibal and rampage mt

I am also interested in buying a Hannibal or rampage mt in my research I have found that both trucks have same parts also the redcat dunerunner has same shock towers and shocks both are the same as truck only thing is Hannibal has plastric gears but sends extras also the wheel base is longer on Hannibal and its 3 inches longer so if ya buy a Hannibal and need parts just get them off redcat instead trying deal with exceed I will one thing I am wondering is if 2 speed transmission will fit hanibal plus one thing nice is gas tank is in the front not in back up under the exaust so can fill with gas well hot and no worrys of hitting anything hot

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks