Exhaust Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CALIC

Hi, as av been busy with work for the past 5 months, i haven't worked on my beetle project up until now. Last week i decided to finsh off the beetle and take it out to run the new engine in. While making the final touches (installing the wheelie bar) i noticed that the Dom Exhaust and the BUG shield are touching with each other. Now i had installed the shield but the problem is its not placed correctly as i needed to leave some space for the exhaust. Is there a solution to this?

Also as you might see from the photos below, there is really not much space for the tip of the exhaust, will this also be a problem?

Sorry for the long question. Thanks

photo2FG-1.jpg

photo3FG.jpg

U don't have to worry bout it getting messy just go to Ddm n find an exhaust hose like one from he x pipes n run it how every u wanna run it n then with it being so close the hose should give u a lil protection from rubbing

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks