ExpressCraft Twin Cat Project

cyclops1970

from the looks of things you don't have to have the props counter rotating each other when using a dual motor set-up ?
going to one sweet cat .. what the overall lenght ?

Hurricain

Hi guys!! the boat is 60" long and I was told since it is such a wide hull that you don't have to have one engine counter rotating and I should not have a problem with prop walk. I will post more pictures as I get things done.
Thanks
Hurricain

No Moa

Nope its mine, i got it a month ago. Cost me $419 to ship it from WI to Me. I was suppose to pay $300, but Freightquote.com screwed me ROYALLY!!!!

Hurricain

yes that is me I wanted a 72" cat but I would have had to buy a new pickup just to haul it with. good luck No Moa with your project.

hamz9561

That thing is huge! It almost needs its own PWC trailer to haul it. Don't get a hernia trying to launch that bad boy.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
I have to say that looks to be some killer boat work you've done there. Nice, nice, nice.:cool2: I really want to get me a boat - I have plenty of water around me. Anyone ever wish they had not gotten one or is it like our other toys you always find a reason that its a good idea?

Hurricain

Well got to get out and run some boats today was a great day here. I ran the Expresscraft for the first time did pretty good could have been faster. I think I may have a little to much lift in the props I ran today. here is the link for the Video it is not the best in the world I just used and digital camera.
Hurricain

http://www.youtube.com/v/INYytKrKPwI

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
I don't car what you think that is fast! So fast if there where a problem I couldn't hit the pico button to shut down in time. :laugh:

Hurricain

Thanks crawlercrazed

Thinking about selling it and my MCD truck if anyone is interested have not had time to do much with it:no:

Hurricain