exspolding gears.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

just when i thought my long run of bad luk was over while out testing my newly built motor the 3 drive gears in my gearbox went pop bigtime and even smashed a hole in the gear casing for good measure, i,d like to say they were shenqui gears and poor quality but the gearbox was all hpi ss and only about 2months old and used for about 4hours in total.

Attachments

• pppe 003.JPG
    pppe 003.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 41
  • pppe 004.JPG
    pppe 004.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 34
Are you sure you havn't recently broken some mirrors , or upset a witches cat or something mate ??!! Cos your bad luck is just coming in bucket-fulls at the moment !!:(:(

Your well overdue a long run of good luck at any time soon !!:w00t:

Lets hope once the gearbox is sorted, that will be the end of the gremlins !!:D

+1 on Pete.
Pablo, I missed you (AND PETE) at Deeside last Sunday.

Let's hope the weather holds and I'll be there this weekend.

PETE, THERE'S A NEW CHALLENGE ...... container jumping !!! :w00t::D:w00t:

Well Al ....... if it involves jumping, you can be sure I will get involved !!!!:lol::D:w00t:

Soooooooo............. Container Jumping ?????????:w00t:.........

just when i thought my long run of bad luk was over while out testing my newly built motor the 3 drive gears in my gearbox went pop bigtime and even smashed a hole in the gear casing for good measure, i,d like to say they were shenqui gears and poor quality but the gearbox was all hpi ss and only about 2months old and used for about 4hours in total.

You've got to be joking paul, not having any luck what-so-ever mate. Hope you can get it sorted if not still pop down to Deeside, its always good to see you bud.

You've got to be joking paul, not having any luck what-so-ever mate. Hope you can get it sorted if not still pop down to Deeside, its always good to see you bud.

yea mate i put my baja away on sunday after it broke again and ain,t looked at it since, think it might be time for a new one maybe a k,m rolling chassis and use my motor and servo,s might pop over on sunday with my lad ,

yea mate i put my baja away on sunday after it broke again and ain,t looked at it since, think it might be time for a new one maybe a k,m rolling chassis and use my motor and servo,s might pop over on sunday with my lad ,

Get the little nitro Lotus Elise going mate ! Would be ace on that tarmac !:D

Think my pinion gear/clutch bearings have exploded too, not looked but feels like they have, anyone know what size they are and where's the best place to get them.

Think my pinion gear/clutch bearings have exploded too, not looked but feels like they have, anyone know what size they are and where's the best place to get them.

there the same size as the wheel bearings mate, try abbots but get the ones with the rubber seals and not the metal seals.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks