F1 FG coming my way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great looking car Rick.

Very nice looking car ---I had looked at that car but I'd just purchased an FG 4wd on road Porsche from DDM. I'm very happy with the FG but parts will put you in the poor house so drive carefully.

Hey Riverboat69 This may help you out ---http://fg-modellsport-gmbh.de/FG-International/site-13-manuals_e/anleitungen-layout_e/Webdatabase-Archiv_e.html

It would be nice if the instructions were in English---Scroll down about 1/2 way and there are 4 F1 PDF files you can down load.

got home to have a look at it and she is nice. it only has a 23cc was told it had a 26CC. I will get a new top end for it. looks like it could use some air going over the pipe to cool it down some of the stickers have some heat marks in them. does any one open up the front of the pipe on the body to let air through ?? if so can you show me with a pic what you have done.
Thanks Rick
is there another cite (forums) out there maybe the other side of the world lol that has more info on this car that I can look at any help would be nice:D
Rick

F1 Forum

You could try
rctech.net

Although all the forums are prity quiet this time of the year.

I have an 09 version of the FG F1 comp.
Very similar to your car which by the way is a very nice car and a very good deal!

Where are you from if I may ask? .....
I am in Iowa so very much alone with 1/5th scale F1.

Regards
BM

Still alive lol I have found there is very little info on the this car in North America there is lost over sea. But I only speak English lol. I live on Vancouver Island in Canada. I just put a new O'Neal brothers full race motor in it but have not had time to start it. What I would like to know us what is the % for front and rear brake set up?? Any one know

Still alive lol I have found there is very little info on the this car in North America there is lost over sea. But I only speak English lol. I live on Vancouver Island in Canada. I just put a new O'Neal brothers full race motor in it but have not had time to start it. What I would like to know us what is the % for front and rear brake set up?? Any one know

Depends on the circuit - fast or slow.
Turn the knob on the steering wheel to 'F7' !!! :D

I think you'll be adjusting to your own personal preferences depending on the circuit and braking characteristics, to be honest.

Al.

Just as Al said. It will really depend on the circuit and how much braking you need but brake bias will really depend on the amount of grip you have and how much your getting from the car. The more grip you have the more front bias you can use.
At most you would run about 70% front on a gripy track.
Very low grip say in the rain or very dusty track you may have to run your brake bias as low as 50%.
On a dry day I would start at 60% front 40% rear. Just as a start.
Hope this helps

Regards
BM

Last edited:
Just as Al said. It will really depend on the circuit and how much braking you need but brake bias will really depend on the amount of grip you have and how much your getting from the car. The more grip you have the more front bias you can use.
At most you would run about 70% front on a gripy track.
Very low grip say in the rain or very dusty track you may have to run your brake bias as low as 50%.
On a dry day I would start at 60% front 40% rear. Just as a start.
Hope this helps

Regards
BM

thanks now al I have to do is find a kid to set up the radio lol ALB and 60/40 I like my old A.M. radio just put in the screw driver turn and set :lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks