Facebook groups make me laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to be an influx of new rc owners which is good but man are they ever dumb. Straight up for the past few days I've been clearing up myths and misinformation and have been called a hater every time. Im talking boost bottles, super chargers, 36ccRovan > 34ccOBR, dualpipes ftw, Rovan doesn't need upgrades, flysky!!, why my pullstart keeps braking when I'm yanking as hard as I can, why won't my rc start when I prime the bulb 2 times, you don't NEED killswitch, and my new favorite. Rovan 71cc will eat a 40gt alive.

I am on another forum that is brand specific to a certain RC. I cant stand being on it anymore. The stupid basic questions 95% of the answers are in the manuals, and the other 5% have been answered 200 times already. Then you answer a question and they sit there and argue with your answer. Even when I can show them through pics what I am referring too...but no..I'm the idiot not the one who cross posted the same question on 5 different areas worded just a tad different looking for different answers. Its like they just want someone to validate their answer as being right when its incorrect. Like asking mom a question..she says no so you go ask dad. I don't have FB as I cant stand the constant drama and political crap on everything lol.

I like how this forum has always been a smallish group of people. Keeps everything from getting crazy and repetitive. I may waste my winters away on the internet but I didn't join FB to coach people.

So whats the best supercharger and boost bottle set up for my rovan 36 that's in my rovan cloned mcd f5 on them homie rims.. And yes i run my on road car off road until i hit a pole at speed ????
The one I'm selling, $78ea but gives 10x boost compared to competitors! You will need 6 boost bottles for top performance!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks