Fed up ?

Thread starter #1

Chop Suey

34Ford
Well I received my street tires yesterday and a DDM billet gas cap.
Here is a pic for you guys. Im about fed up with these other forums. I have always liked RCGroups.
Did anyone said something here which might have offended him ?
Just wondering why he fed up with us....:cool:

Thread starter #5

Chop Suey

You can't please everyone. Especially prima donna machinists. They are a hard bunch to get along with. He has some nice wheel caps though.
Hahaha... Prima donna machinists...I like that... I worked with a few 100's of them...in the past and now. I think it's the individual's personality, not the occupation. Some people are harder to please than others.
But I heard that those tarmac tires don't last very long. Sure look awesome though.
I'm thinking of making special James Bond wheel caps with sharp blades...for race track...shred up other cars/trucks' tires hehehe...May be some spikes dropping out from the back too using 3rd channel on the Rx...lol

TurtleRacing

You can't please everyone. Especially prima donna machinists. They are a hard bunch to get along with. He has some nice wheel caps though.
Hey, I ressemble that remark!!:)
Seriously though, this trade does have more than it's share of premadonnas, I don't know why. I've been doing tool & die for over 20 years & it never fails to amaze me. My son is learning the trade now & I tell him everyday, no matter how good you get, at the end of the day your still just a tool maker, it's the man you are that matters. It's great to take pride in what you do, just don't take yourself that serious. One of the guys I work with has the biggest GOD complex you could imagine!! Goes home to an empty house & a very empty life, he's just miserable!! Sounds like fun, you should be proud!!:2guns:

PS, I should add that I am not referring to 34Ford, I was just talking about my trade.

Last edited:

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
yup we are here, there, and everywhere!!!
Show me a place without these, as you say "Gods Special Children" around, and you may as well resurect Hitler to Govern the bloody place.