FFS!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well progress made now bed base is here?...1 half of under bed storage now full up?..thk fek ?
luckly all the 1/5th's/x maxx will fit under the bed if needs b...?..obv not altogether .?.jus gota chuck up sum shelves for the rest of me crap ?
Did you move into a Closet dude? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Looks like tight quarters there my friend.
wonder how long that took. my room takes like 2 hours and my back hurts from being bent over for so long lol
Your back shouldn't bother you at 16/17 Z . You should be able to do 50 sit-ups or more at your age with out breaking a sweat .

Did you move into a Closet dude? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Looks like tight quarters there my friend.

Your back shouldn't bother you at 16/17 Z . You should be able to do 50 sit-ups or more at your age with out breaking a sweat .
Man, just cuz I'm young doesn't mean my back don't hurt, bending over every 20 seconds to pick something up definitely does make my back hurt.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks