Fg baja buggy keeps flooding really bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny

Fg baja has started flooding and won't start it has a bog standard 26cc engine in,set high and low speed screws back to factory settings still won't start I've even turned it on it's side and black fuel runs out of exhaust I can only think it's black as it's come through exhaust so screwed high and low speed screws all the way in took plug out pulled starter about 15 times and loads of fuel blows out of the engine and that's with the needles screws all the way in and fuel still blows out help thanks in advance

Last edited:
Fg baja has started flooding and won't start it has a bog standard 26cc engine in,set high and low speed screws back to factory settings still won't start I've even turned it on it's side and black fuel runs out of exhaust I can only think it's black as it's come through exhaust so screwed high and low speed screws all the way in took plug out pulled starter about 15 times and loads of fuel blows out of the engine and that's with the needles screws all the way in and fuel still blows out help thanks in advance

Hmmm... If what you're saying, is that despite the fact that your high and low needles are screwed all the way in, your engine still floods, and loads of fuel comes out your exhaust, it can mean that you have a bad carburetor. I'd suggest you change it. PEACE!

I have now got one on order and a new plug hopefully get in the next couple of days and try then,I will update when I have tried it thanks for your reply

I have now got one on order and a new plug hopefully get in the next couple of days and try then,I will update when I have tried it thanks for your reply

In future, Danny, buy plugs in sets of threes, or more. At first, you'll find you get a lot of plug-fouling, but as you get the hang of tuning your engine, you'll find one plug lasts longer.

Brilliant Ok thanks for the advice the plugs spark really well when testing but I don't know what it does when it is screwed into engine I've had a plug sparking well before and won't start then got a new plug and all was fine with the new plug

hi danny let us know m8 how you went on with your flooding issues.ie: putting new carb on ect.. as i had simaliar probs with mine. but i decided to just change to a 4bolt 29cc bigbore with new carb.. so never got to know if it was my carb too playing up..:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks