fg big power pipe ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking at a fg big power pipe for the fg sportline. I currently have the fg one piece tuned pipe on my car is there a big performance difference between the 2 pipes.fgonepiece.jpgfgbigpower.jpg
hi buddy, i cant tell you the difference as ive never owned or seen them in action, but im sure ian oddie dynos his engines with the fg big power pipe so i guess it must be good!

hi buddy, i cant tell you the difference as ive never owned or seen them in action, but im sure ian oddie dynos his engines with the fg big power pipe so i guess it must be good!

Ian does dyno all the engines with a Meikle big power as "the standard pipe". It is better than the sportsline pipe but why do you want to change? the sportsline pipe is very good all round.

Ian does dyno all the engines with a Meikle big power as "the standard pipe". It is better than the sportsline pipe but why do you want to change? the sportsline pipe is very good all round.
thanks for pointing that out mate,i was unsure.

That pipe was one of the reasons i fell in love with the sportline. I think it looks really good on the car and hopefully performs even better than my current pipe meaning more speed. I am currently watching a used one but if the gains are very minimal i wont bother with it.

I bought one of those when they were on offer 18 months ago at Hobbythek!
ONLY JUST fits inside my F1 GTR body, with a little 'wrangling', without directly touching.
OK, I had to cut the manifold so that it wouldn't touch !!!

Sounds beefy, smooth, almost 'cultured' for want of a better word ... and not too loud either.

Al.

I had one on my contrast as a standard fit from new. It's a good pipe but not as good as the samba 7 titanium.

Your pipe if good and suits your car, anything else would just be a waste - save your money or spend it on cake.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks